Friday, August 28, 2009

A Room With a View

The northern view out of my window - looking up towards Harlem.

I don't care what I see outside. My vision is within! Here is where the birds sing! Here is where the sky is blue!
- from A Room With a View

My friend Dallin said it best when describing this adventure:
"I feel like I'm watching a movie that I know I'm gonna love."

I couldn't have said it better myself. Can't wait to see which characters walk onto the set and how the plot line unfolds. Something tells me it will be a comedy, thriller, drama, romance, action, and documentary all wrapped into one. There may even be a few sections with subtitles.

I invite you to sit back, relax a
nd enjoy the two-year show.

The southern view out of my window.
Looking down from eleven floors up.
Top of the building from the previous picture/view from my bed.
The view straight out of my window.




No comments:

Post a Comment